The perfect beach look awaits in the new colors of the Samira Maillot - this time they are crafted from ECONYL® regenerated nylon. Say hi to Flamingo and Marine! These fashionable and sustainable swimsuits are your responsible choice for the ultimate poolside glamour. The Earth-friendly and recyclable fabric make them a valuable addition to your eco wardrobe. Look and feel good in a luxurious, eco-conscious style.
ECONYL® Carvico is made by Aquafil, an Italian company with 50 years of experience in producing polyamide threads and fabrics. They are one of the pioneers for circular/sustainable fabrics. ECONYL® is made from synthetic waste such as industrial plastic, waste fabric, and fishing nets from oceans, then recycled and regenerated into a new nylon yarn that is exactly the same quality as virgin nylon
The first from our Signature Series, the Samira Maillot is our interpretation of the 70's vintage maillot: it offers a vintage fit with some modern flair.
Features a sweetheart neckline that rests just on top of the ladies (expect minimal cleavage for the well-endowed). A modern take on the shoulder straps -- rests flat at the edge of the shoulders. A square back. And a low-leg, with full bottom coverage.
A new classic that flatters almost every body.
- Sweetheart neckline with modern shoulder straps.
- Low-leg cut with full bottom coverage.
- Comes with soft removable cups.
- Fully lined.
ECONYL® Carvico 78% Recycled PA 22% EA
- Nylon mesh lining.
- Fabric is quick drying & anti-wrinkle with UPF 50+ UV Protection.
- Model wears Extra Large (one size up).
- Model Stats: Height 5"5 x Bust: 36" x Waist: 31.5" x Hips: 41"
- True to size.
- If in-between sizes, size up.
ECONYL® Carvico offers less stretch than the usual fabric we use.
- If you already own a Samira Maillot other than the Flamingo and Marine colors, please expect more resistance with this fabric. If the original fabric already fits snug on you, please size up for these colors.
- For more bum coverage, please size up.
- Model is wearing a size up (XL).