What's not to love about MAGWAI's reef-safe sunscreen? One, it's specially formulated to protect the ocean while it safeguards our skin from the sun. We always love an earth-conscious product. Two, a little goes a long way; if you still see a white-cast (like we did at first) it just means you just need to spread it out some more. Three, it's light on the skin; it didn't feel heavy or sticky once it has settled. Lastly, great for those with sensitive skin & allergic rhinitis (that reacts to scent) since it's fragrance free.
Philippines shipping only.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Water & Sweat Resistant
- Safe for Kids
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Paraben & cruelty free.
- Fragrance free
- FDA Certified
- 100 mL
Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate
Active Ingredients: Non-nano zinc oxide, non-nano titanium dioxide
How To Use:
- Apply on skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- To apply on the face, squeeze a pea-sized amount of MAGWAI. Dab small dots of sunscreen lotion on your face, then rub evenly on your skin.
- To apply on the body, use the same technique above. Make sure you apply enough sunscreen to skin that will be exposed to the sun.
- Re-apply after 80 minutes, or after swimming, sweating, and towel drying. Wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen to unprotected areas
Disclaimer: Since MAGWAI is a physical sunscreen, it naturally leaves a white protective cast on your skin once it is applied. The white film is also an indicator that the product is hard at work in protecting your skin from the harshness of the sun.