Simone Maillot Ebony
The Simone Maillot is designed to accentuate your chest, back, waist, and legs without being obscene. It features a plunging neckline with a 'lil side-boob action. Don't worry about 'sagging side-boobs' as the side detail helps secure the ladies in place (perky, et al). Since the Simone is double lined, it sucks in your waist & slightly flattens your stomach too. Lastly, the back features a clean, deep-V design making you look slimmer. And finally, Simone's high-cut design will make your legs appear longer & and you, even slightly taller.
(Pro-tip: Even though it is meant to be worn as hi-cut, you can style it lower & have a more conservative look!)
- Plunging neckline w/ under-bust detail
- Slim adjustable straps w/ hidden under-arm detail
- Super low v-cut back
- Hi-cut bottom with cheeky coverage
- Double lined w/ removable pads
- High quality 4-way stretch Nylon-Spandex fabric
- Model wears Small.
- Model Stats: Height 5"4 x Bust: 34 x Waist: 27" x Hips: 34"
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest getting the smaller size as the fabric can stretch.
- Bigger busted ladies, feel free to get a size up if you prefer a conservative look.
|XS||A||30 - 32||24 - 26||33.5 - 34|
|S||B||32 - 33||26.5 - 27||34.5 - 35.5|
|M||C||34 - 35||27.5 - 29||36.5 - 37.5|
|L||D||36 - 37||29 - 30||38 - 39|
*Measurement in inches. Allow approx. difference of a few cm.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash at 40°C
- To dry, squeeze off excess water or delicate spin
- Avoid drying in direct sunlight
- Avoid oils and tinted sunscreen
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Do not pack when wet
**Actual colors may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. Additionally, lighting conditions affect the overall outcome of the photo. We try to edit our photos to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual color may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.